Skip to main content

I went shopping! Bath & Body Works, Ulta, and Walmart

Hey there! 
I hope you're having a good weekend so far. If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram you may have already seen the goodies I picked up today while out shopping with my girlfriend. 


Here's what I got!


Our first stop was Bath & Body Works. I went in hopes of finding their two pack wallflower refills. Unfortunately they didn't have any in the store so I'll have to place an order online. I did however pick up a room spray in Sparkling Icicles. If you like cologne type scents (like your man just put some on) then you should give this a whiff. I also picked up 3 for $12 trial sized items. I've found that I rarely use the full sizes so these are the way to go. I got a back up of my Beautiful Day spray, decided to try the new A Thousand Wishes spray, and a Beautiful Day Body Wash. I had coupons with me so I saved $10 AND got a free full sized item! You pick from Body Cream, Body Lotion, or Shower Gel. I don't like their body lotion and I have two body creams already so I picked Beautiful Day shower gel. 

Moving right along...


Our next stop was Ulta. I got an email this morning saying rollerballs and purse perfumes were Buy 2 Get 1 Free today and it just so happened that I've had my eye on 3! I picked up Philosophy Loveswept, Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream, and Dolce and Gabana Light Blue. All have sprayers on them which I prefer over the rollerball kind. 


As we were walking through Ulta I stumbled across the Tarte blush set I've been lusting after! So of course, I HAD to get it. 


When I checked out there was an issue with the perfumes ringing up correctly but it all worked out in the end. My purchases qualified for 2 free items... a cute silver serving tray set and trial sized Tarte mascara. 

On to the next store!


Our final stop was Walmart. We went on the hunt for some Fall/Winter waxes. This is what I ended up leaving with. I've seen one review on this new mascara so I wanted to try it. If you'd like a review or first impression please let me know. Vanilla Caramel Spice, oh how we love thee! We both picked one up. The description is exactly how it smells. Sweet, cinnamon-y, with a touch of caramel! So good!

Well that's what I picked up today. And to think I set out wanting some wallflowers. Isn't that how it always goes? Anyway, I hope you enjoyed a peek into my shopping bags. Please let me know if you'd like reviews on any of the products mentioned. Off to prep for Thanksgiving! Have a good weekend friends. 

Until next time...
Xoxo,
Adela

*DISCLAIMER: All products mentioned were purchased with my own money. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Ready With Me: Sick, but you'd never know it!

Welcome back! We've all had days when we're feeling under the weather and would rather stay in bed all day. Unfortunately, life doesn't always allow us to do so. I had one of these days this past weekend... it was Jr. Prom night for my nephew which means, photos with Auntie (he loved it, trust me)  Here are my tips and tricks on how to look your best when you're feeling your worst.  Let's get started... First things first, start with a clean face. Then, moisturize and prime your skin. I used a heavier moisturizer under primer because my skin tends to get very dry when I'm not feeling well.  An oldie but goodie is Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer. This is about $5 at Target or drugstores. Concealing is always important. Especially when you're sick. I applied Age Rewind under my eyes and Dream Lumi around my nose to hide extra redness. I blended them in with my fingers using light patting motions.   I evened out my complexion with two fairly recent products...

Adela's at home pedicure

Welcome back! Spring is officially here which means warmer weather and cute sandals! It's time to get those tootsies back in shape! Now I can admit, a professional pedicure can be nice. But if you are short on time and want to save some cash why not do it at home? Today I'll share my at home pedicure routine. I do this year round (Once a month in the winter. Twice a month in the spring/summer). Let's get started... Here are the supplies you'll need: A towel Nail Polish remover Cotton balls Sugar scrub Bath Salts  Lotion Manicure kit Cuticle oil Cuticle remover  Rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle Nail file Buffer Pumice stone  Correcting pen Orange stick Clippers Cuticle clippers Base coat Top coat Polish of your choice  Large bowl to soak your feet I know that seems like a lot, you probably already have these items. If not, you can find most of them at your local dollar store.  Step 1. Remove old polish. This is the polish remover I use. Any brand will work. Step...

Update: Where I've been...

Hello!  You may have noticed that I haven't posted on here in over a month! A lot has been going on in my life. Without going into too much detail I will say that I was not getting enough sleep and there was death in the family. Slowly but surely I have bounced back and I'm ready to move on. I have some new posts planned for you all and want to thank you for sticking with me through my absence. Also, I am still planning on doing a giveaway to celebrate over 20,000 views. You guys are awesome! Your support means the world to me. I can't wait to get back into blogging regularly. If you have any requests, please let me know.  Xoxo, Adela